Administrator – Client Care
Salary – Negotiable
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Full time – 36.5 hours
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
My client is a leading multi-disciplined accounting practice based within easy access of South Yorkshire and the M1. Employing over 80 people, They offer a full range of services to clients such as Audit, Accounting & Compliance, Corporate Finance, Tax Consultancy & Planning and Business Recovery & Insolvency. This is a fantastic opportunity as they offer a high-quality service to their client base and invest heavily in their training and development of staff.
My client is looking to add to their growing team by taking on a new Practice Administrator. The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator who will support the running of the practice; ensuring that clients are on-boarded correctly in a smooth, efficient manner.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Practice Administrator
• Ensuring new clients are on-boarded using software tools.
• Enhancing existing client information, ensuring data is up to date and correct.
• Liaising with clients over the phone to keep information and process updated.
• Managing partner requests for information to be sent to clients.
• Any other duties that may be required to support the business.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
• An engaging variety of work and a wide range of tasks.
• Training and development opportunities to support in your role.
• A motivated, supportive and dynamic team culture.
• Opportunities to develop the firm and improve current ways of working.
• No weekends.
• Competitive salary rates.
• Dress for your day.
• Quarterly social events.
• Life cover.
• Employee referral scheme.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
• Individuals that care about people and work well with others.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
• Comfortable using and adapting to different software packages.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive individuals with a desire to learn about all aspects of the firm including its people, IT, finance, procedures and operations.
• Individuals who are keen to learn, develop and assist in implementing new processes.
• Enthusiastic individuals who want to be the best they can be.
• Diligent individuals who take responsibility and ownership for their work.
How to apply:
If this Practice Administrator vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Alastair Pickford who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Consulting follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill the role.
This Practice Administrator vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Consulting aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.