Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Consulting are delighted to be working with a firm who due to their ambitious growth plans, are looking to strengthen our team based from offices just outside of Sheffield City Centre. They are part of a group employing over 500 people, in debt recovery, throughout the UK.
They work with some of the largest retail, banking and commercial businesses around the UK to help recover overdue debts and arrange payment solutions, helping people clear their debts.
If successful, you will perform the following role as Administrator.
- Bulk importing of new business referrals to our case management system.
- Maintain case management system with a range of types of updates.
- Completing client instructions on accounts as per their requests.
- Importing of various data into our case management system, such as updates from suppliers and internal requests.
- Reconciliations with suppliers.
- Updating accounts with payments when notified of receipt by clients (both manually and via import).
- Providing appropriate client reporting from our reports suite.
- Producing bespoke reporting using the data extractions available to produce appropriate client and internal reporting.
- Processing legal documentation.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Tea & Coffee
- 22 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Standard Sick Pay
- Standard Parental Leave
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Strong administrative experience
- Willingness to learn.
- Team player – this is a happy, hardworking team and you should be able to fit that culture nicely.
Looking for a long-term career where you can progress through the various training channels through the business.
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Alastair Pickford who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion or email me on [email protected]
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.