Clinical Negligence Solicitor
£35,000 to £55,000 per annum
Leeds City Centre (hybrid)
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional leave over the festive period
- Enhanced pension
- Enhanced parental leave
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Hybrid working
- Agile working
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection scheme
- Life insurance scheme
- Staff reward and recognition incentives
- Discounts on certain high street retailers
- Discounted parking at some offices
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Clinical Negligence Solicitor:
- Taking instructions from clients, preparing and advising on cases
- Conducting investigations into medical treatment and healthcare provision
- Drafting court documents including pleadings, witness statements, and other legal documents
- Attending court and conducting hearings
- Negotiating settlements on behalf of clients
- Building relationships with clients, healthcare professionals, and other relevant stakeholders
- Providing legal advice to clients on complex issues
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-known regional legal 500 law firm with offices across Yorkshire. The firm are a friendly, respected organisation who have seen a period of growth across their business. As a result of increasing workload, our client is looking to hire an additional solicitor into their Clinical Negligence department. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to continue their career in medical law.
With a hybrid and agile working model also offers the opportunity to work regionally across offices in Yorkshire. Although the role is predominantly servicing Leeds based work.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Clinical Negligence Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.