Job Title – Commercial Property Paralegal
Salary – Dependant on Experience (£20,000 minimum)
Location – Chesterfield
A superb new opportunity has arisen as a Commercial Property Paralegal at a highly successful full-service law firm. This firm works with a variety of clients across the region. The full time, permanent position lends a chance to join a firm with a fantastic reputation, which is increasingly growing due to its success. The right candidate will be an ambitious individual, keen to become established within a superb administration ability.
About the firm:
The client is a modern, forward-thinking law firm with an excellent reputation throughout the region and beyond. Due to the continued success of the team an opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and professional commercial property paralegal to join the team.
With offices throughout the East Midlands and extensive knowledge within the firm this is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and ambitious commercial property paralegal to continue to develop your career.
This role will see you working on a wide ranging client base covering commercial leases, development agreements, and commercial sales and purchase transactions.
About you :
• Previous experience in a similar Commercial Property department position – essential;
• Evidence of study for a professional qualification – desirable;
• A hard working, organised, and reliable approach;
• A results focus, with ability to work to tight deadlines;
• First class communication and client care skills;
• Well-developed IT skills, with knowledge of all MS Office applications and experience using a case management system;
• Team skills, resourcefulness, and confidence, while also being able to work with minimum supervision after training.
Benefits will include…
• A starting salary commensurate with relevant skills and qualifications
• Hybrid working options after probationary period
• Online rewards & recognition platform, with:
o employee discounts at 900+ high street and online retailers, including gym/leisure memberships
o financial awards for achievement/recognition
o 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
• Pension scheme with employer’s contributions
• Generous annual holiday entitlement, including a paid day off for your birthday
• Support for a Level 5 qualification in Marketing or similar
• Excellent career growth opportunities in a fast-growing practice
• A genuine approach to achieving a ‘work/life balance’
• A friendly office environment located in the centre of Chesterfield with access to all amenities and transport connections.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Adam Perry on 0114 241 8030 or at [email protected]
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.