Job Title: Conflicts Analyst
Location: Sheffield City Centre (Hybrid Working)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading international law firm with excellent presence throughout the UK. Due to recent growth within the team, they are hiring for a talented professional to join their risk & compliance team, within the legal conflicts department.
Their department are well-regarded as a leading team, having won many awards. As such, the successful candidate will be joining a renowned business, gaining exposure to the best quality files.
The firm boast a leading employee offering, development & progression and high-quality work. With ethical practices and a diversity positive practice, the firm are a modern employer who promote a positive candidate and colleague experience.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Conflicts Analyst:
- Validate and vet the information on the Conflicts Request Form, employing search engines and other resources; potentially liaising with fee earners to clarify and obtain more information as appropriate.
- Analyse and interpret at times complex search results from information in the firm’s conflict systems and other internal or external systems in order to ascertain if there could be a conflict of interest.
- Liaise with fee earners (in a clear and concise manner) to highlight or identify any potential conflicts of interest relating to new matters and clients across all practice areas of the firm.
- Escalate any complex/challenging conflict situations to the Conflicts Manager.
- Undertake any additional research required using internal and external resources as necessary.
- Assist in the set-up and maintenance of information barriers using Security Policy Manager.
- Develop current knowledge of the legal/regulatory requirements relevant to the Risk and Compliance Team.
- Assist in the continual education of the Firm in conflicts processes and policies, raising awareness generally within the firm.
- Potentially provide assistance and cover for the Conflicts Manager and other Risk and Compliance team members as required.
- Handle other ad-hoc requests/projects relating to New Business Intake/conflicts processes.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 28 days with continued service
- Holiday purchase scheme, up to 5 days per annum
- Matched pension scheme of 5% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Bonus scheme for fee earners and firm-wide
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance X5 annual salary
- Enhanced maternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Study assistance programmes
- Discounted gym membership
- Loyalty awards
- Flexible working
- Hybrid / remote working
- Additional discretionary benefits
How to apply:
If this Conflicts Analyst vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Alastair Pickford who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Conflicts Analyst vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.