Job Title – Corporate Legal Secretary
Salary – £26,300 – £34,300
Location – Glasgow
A superb new opportunity has arisen as a Legal Secretary at a highly successful full-service, global law firm. This firm works with a variety of clients across the world. The full time, permanent position lends a chance to join a firm with a fantastic reputation, which is increasingly growing due to its success. The right candidate will be an ambitious individual, keen to become established within a superb administration ability.
- Company wide bonus scheme of 5% salary (discretionary)
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days remotely)
- 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- 50% off your current gym membership & corporate membership with Virgin Active and Nuffield gyms
- Critical illness insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance, 5x your salary
- Extended Maternity/Adoption & Shared Parental leave
- Study assistance
- Interest free loans
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Secretarial Services Manager, responsibilities will include: Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Amending and formatting agreements/documents as required
- Diary and email management for your Partners and fee earners
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements
- Copy-typing and digital dictation as required
- Assisting with Billing/Finance tasks
- Managing workflow to the Document & Design Centre, Print Room etc as required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
- Handling client enquiries as and when required
- Processing expenses on Chrome River in a timely manner
- Liaison with Business Development, Marketing, Events and Finance Teams with a view to supporting them on specific team-based tasks
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience of working within a busy Corporate environment is essential
- Excellent client care skills – the ability to deal with queries from internal and external clients in a professional and polite manner
- Excellent organisational skills – the ability to take responsibility for own tasks and prioritise work in a calm and efficient manner
- Highly developed time management skills – the ability to work to very tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy
- Highly developed communications skills – the ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner with people at all levels within the business
- Demonstrate flexibility/adaptability in meeting internal and external clients’ demands – in both the nature of the work undertaken and working additional hours as required to complete the task(s)
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and a ‘can-do’ approach
Previous office experience is preferred but not essential. You will have a proactive and enthusiastic approach with high levels of IT literacy, superb attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Adam Perry on 01142418030 or at [email protected]
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
This Corporate Legal Secretary vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!