Job Title: Criminal Solicitor
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a renowned, long-standing business who are experiencing a steady period of growth. Throughout their history, they have been known as a standout figure in Criminal Defence Law, across multiple geographical areas. The firm have progressively moved to improve their operational procedures through effective IT systems, new offices and hiring leading talent in the area.
Due to a stable business model and a growing Criminal Defence Department, our client are looking to hire a Criminal Defence Solicitor to join them. This will be a fantastic opportunity to gain advanced exposure, deal with high-quality work and further your career.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Criminal Defence Solicitor:
- Handling and managing a varied criminal defence caseload including theft, fraud, violence offences, drug crime etc..
- Overseeing legal aid and private criminal defence matters
- Representing clients from initial caution through to court appearances
- Providing expert legal advise through consultations and council
- Attending police interviews, court hearings, sentencing and appeal hearings
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Career development path
- Scope for agile working upon request
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a qualified Criminal Defence Solicitor with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Exposure to dealing with private criminal defence work and financial crime preferred
- It is vital that you have Duty Accreditation
How to apply:
If this Criminal Defence Solicitor vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Criminal Defence Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.