£30,000 to £55,000 per annum
Sheffield City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a renowned legal organisation that operates throughout the UK. The firm are widely acknowledged as a leading practice, being a long standing member of the legal 500. In addition, the firm boasts some of the most highly regarded legal professionals in their respective areas of practice. The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly expanding, reputable, modern and developing law firm.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Family Solicitor:
- Managing a varied caseload of private family law matters including divorce, financial remedy, cohabitation, pre-nuptial agreements, child arrangements, and domestic violence.
- Providing tailored advice to clients on their legal options and representing them in court as required.
- Building strong relationships with clients, providing regular updates on their case and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
- Conducting negotiations on behalf of clients to reach settlement agreements.
- Assisting with business development activities, including networking and marketing initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with changes in family law and attending relevant training courses and seminars.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Discount on legal services
- Client referral fees
- Colleague referral fees
- Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a qualified family law professional, or a trainee soon to qualify
- Previous experience in private family law required
How to apply:
If this Family Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Family Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.