Job Description: Family Solicitor or Legal Executive – Divorce and Ancillary Relief
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Family Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a reputable law firm in Doncaster. The successful candidate will specialise in Divorce and Ancillary Relief matters and will be responsible for providing high-quality legal services to our clients.
- Handling a caseload of divorce and ancillary relief matters
- Conducting legal research, drafting legal documents, and attending court hearings
- Providing legal advice and guidance to clients
- Negotiating settlements and representing clients in mediation
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Meeting billing and performance targets
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in the law and attending relevant training and development activities
- Qualified solicitor or legal executive with at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in family law, with a particular focus on divorce and ancillary relief matters
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and case law
- Willingness to keep up-to-date with changes in the law
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary between £35,000 and £55,000, depending on experience
- Annual bonus
- 25 days plus stats holidays
- Hybrid working options
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with a proven track record of success in divorce and ancillary relief matters, we want to hear from you. If you are intersted in the role please feel free to contact Rob Addy or click apply today with a copy of your recent cv.
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.