Permanent, Full Time
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a well-established, reputable firm of specialist Solicitors. They have offices in Leeds, Sheffield, and Newcastle. They represent clients across the UK and are considered as one of the leading expert practices outside of London.
About the firm:
Working as part of the HR team, the role of HR advisor is to provide support directly to managers, partners and to the wider firm. This role is critical to the successful running of the organisation.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a *Input Job Title Here*:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the firm
- Drafting of correspondence
- Review and update precedent documents
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
- Assist the HR Manager in reviewing the HR information systems and build and test workflows
- Assist in identifying training and development needs
- Provide support for the management of colleague payroll and benefits administration
- Managing colleague relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Assist the HR Manager in monitoring, reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Supporting the HR Manager, line managers and partners with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Conducting absence meetings for support colleagues including return to work and sickness review meetings
- Implement and ensure compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures
- Assist and contribute to project work for the HR Team
- Ensure confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous holiday entitlement + holiday purchase scheme
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Agile working
- Firm social events throughout the year
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- CIPD qualified is desirable but not essential
- A minimum of 2 years HR Generalist experience
- Experience of administering payroll and benefits is essential
- The ability to liaise and build strong relationships with all colleagues across the firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality working in a professional environment
- Take responsibility and be accountable for work performed
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Alastair Pickford who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion or email me on [email protected]
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.