Role: Legal Secretary – Commercial Property
Salary: £20k-£25k per annum
Full time, Permanent
We are currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join a reputable high street law firm located in Doncaster. As a Commercial Property Legal Secretary, you will provide crucial administrative and secretarial support to a busy Commercial Property department. This role offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team, work on challenging cases, and develop your legal career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of enquiries, resolving or escalating (or identifying alternative contacts) as appropriate.
- Managing tenancy agreements.
- Checking validity of legal documents
- Chasing proof of finances.
- Provide efficient and competent secretarial and administrative support.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions.
- Diary management – arranging meetings, conference calls, lunches and booking travel.
- Taking accurate and detailed telephone messages.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ideally proven experience working as a Legal Secretary, preferably within a Commercial Property department.
- Strong knowledge of legal terminology, court procedures, and legal document formatting.
- Proficiency in using case management software and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- An understanding of confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Familiarity with Doncaster’s legal landscape and regulations would be advantageous.
How to apply:
If this Legal Secretary vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Alastair Pickford who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Legal Secretary vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.