Sheffield City Centre (hybrid)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Consulting are supporting a reputable UK business with the recruitment of five Contractor Paralegals, specialising in Commercial Property Damages and Legal Recovery matters. This role is working in their in-house legal department, through a management company. The successful applicant will gain extensive exposure to high-volume case management.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Litigation Paralegal:
- Monitor incoming claims with regard to Commercial and Property Damages
- Manage a caseload of legal recovery files following damages inflicted
- Qualify and process claims from initial point of claim through to litigation when settlement cannot be reached
- Work through negotiation of settlement, litigating where necessary
- Investigative work, analysing claim value, reviewing planning maps, reviewing damage, liaising with clients, drafting statements
- Managing claims and maintaining records through case management system
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Exposure to Civil / Commercial Disputes
- Previous legal experience required
- Able to manage high-volume of cases
How to apply:
If this Litigation Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigation Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.