Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive
£38,000 to £55,000 salary
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer the following employee benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays with the office closing over XMAS period
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Free car parking / car parking contribution payment
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive:
- Manage a caseload of civil and commercial litigation matters, including but not limited to professional negligence, contract disputes, property disputes, inheritance disputes, employment disputes, personal injury claims, and debt recovery cases.
- Conduct thorough legal research and analysis to support case preparation and strategy.
- Advise clients on their legal rights, obligations, and potential outcomes of legal actions.
- Draft legal documents, including statements of case, witness statements, and settlement agreements.
- Represent clients in court proceedings, mediations, arbitrations, and other alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive oral arguments in court hearings and other proceedings.
- Collaborate with colleagues and experts to gather evidence and build strong cases.
- Negotiate settlements and participate in settlement discussions on behalf of clients.
- Keep clients informed about the progress of their cases and provide regular updates.
- Stay updated with changes in legislation, regulations, and case law relevant to litigation practice areas.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case files, including all correspondence, documents, and time records.
- Foster positive relationships with clients, maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and client care.
About the business:
CRA Legal Recruitment are representing a leading Doncaster Law Firm with a great presence throughout Yorkshire. The firm are well-known locally, with highly regarding legal professionals throughout the business. In addition to having a leading litigation / dispute resolution department, they offer expert legal services in both personal and business areas of law.
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.