£27,000 – £30,000 DOE
Permanent, Full Time
About the business:
A well-established and reputable firm of specialist Solicitors, our client operates with offices in Leeds, Sheffield, and Newcastle, representing clients across the UK. They are recognised as one of the leading expert practices outside of London.
As a member of the operations team, the office manager’s role involves providing direct support to ensure the smooth running of the Leeds office on a day-to-day basis. This position holds significant importance in the successful operation of the organisation.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Office Manager:
- Acting as a point of contact for external third party providers
- Managing teams within the operations function
- Support to the firm including general office, reception and hospitality
- Managing the day to day running of the Leeds office
- Managing health and safety requirements and implementation of procedures (e.g. first aiders, risk assessments, fire marshals, and workstation assessments)
- Liaising with third party providers (e.g. utilities, building maintenance, stationery suppliers)
- Overseeing the invoicing process for the operations team.
- Overseeing the appraisal process and conduct appraisals for teams that report to the office manager
- Dealing with HR issues for teams that report to the office manager
- Identify training and development needs
- Working with the project manager on future space planning when required
- Liaising with the compliance team on office compliance
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures
- Ensuring confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous holiday entitlement + holiday purchase scheme
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Firm social events throughout the year
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Identify and proactively resolve possible issues.
- The ability to operate flexibly and as part of a team.
- Display a professional approach at all times.
- Respect confidentiality at all times.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in managing an office including people management (5 years minimum experience would be desirable)
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Experience of working in a professional services firm.
- Proven experience in running an office to a high standard.
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Alastair Pickford who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion or email me on [email protected]
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.