Police Station Representative
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional annual leave during XMAS office closure
- 1 Additional leave day following each bank holidays over Easter, May and August
- Flexible working upon request
- Hybrid working upon request
- Limited free parking available
- Pension scheme
- Westfield health scheme
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Police Station Representative:
- Handling and managing a varied criminal defence caseload including business crime, traffic offences, theft, fraud, violence offences, drug crime etc..
- Overseeing legal aid and private criminal defence matters
- Representing clients from initial caution through to case conclusion with support of advocates through hearings when appropriate
- Providing expert legal advise through consultations and council
- Attending police interviews
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-known local law firm with offices across South Yorkshire. The firm are a friendly, respected organisation who have seen a period of growth across their business. As a result of increasing workload, our client is looking to hire an additional Police Station Representative into their criminal defence department. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to continue their career in criminal law.
About CRA Consultants:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Police Station Representative vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Police Station Representative vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.