Private Client Lawyer
Salary: up to £30,000- £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business/role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced private client paralegal or fee earner to join a family orientated firm with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
This role will involve:
- Manage a caseload of probate matters from start to finish.
- Conduct initial client consultations and provide legal advice.
- Draft and prepare wills, estate administration documents, and related legal documents.
- Liaise with clients, beneficiaries, and other parties involved in probate matters.
- Manage estate finances, including assets and liabilities.
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations and best practices.
- Research and stay updated on changes in probate law.
- Maintain accurate and organised case files and records.
- Collaborate with other team members and support staff to deliver high-quality legal services.
- Experience working within wills and probate sector for 2+ years
- A proven ability to manage your own caseload
- Strong attention to detail
Why this role?
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Work/life balance, with a family orientated firm ethos
- Genuine progression and development opportunities
If this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs