Salary: up to £50,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business/role:
Our Client, a leading law firm within the region are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Residential Conveyancer with specific expertise in Newbuild and Leasehold transactions to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a varied caseload of residential property transactions from instruction through to completion.
- Handling a caseload of residential property transactions including sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, and lease extensions.
- Providing guidance and advice to clients on all aspects of residential property law, including Newbuild and Leasehold transactions.
- Working closely with other members of the team to ensure timely and efficient progression of cases.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Conducting property searches and investigations to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with clients, estate agents, and other third parties involved in the conveyancing process.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role with a focus on Newbuild and Leasehold transactions.
- Knowledge of relevant property law, including Landlord and Tenant Act, Leasehold Reform Act, and Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a busy caseload and work to tight deadlines.
- A client-focused approach with a commitment to providing an exceptional level of service.
- A team player with a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with others.
If you are a motivated and experienced Residential Conveyancer with a strong background in Newbuild and Leasehold transactions, we would love to hear from you. In return, we offer a competitive salary package, ongoing training and development, and the opportunity to work in a supportive and dynamic team environment.
If this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs