Job Title: Residential Conveyancer
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client provides a comprehensive range of legal advice and services for both businesses and individuals throughout the Yorkshire region. Having built an exceptional reputation for providing a professional yet customer orientated experience they are now looking to add to their Residential Conveyancing team.
About the Role:
- Conducting title checks, searches, and due diligence on residential properties.
- Manage a diverse caseload of residential property matters
- Drafting and negotiating contracts, transfer deeds, and other legal documents.
- Handling exchange of contracts and completions.
- Liaising with clients, estate agents, and other solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction process.
- Providing expert advice on property-related matters to clients.
- Strong residential conveyancing fee earning background
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational and client service skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and outcome-orientated with a can-do attitude.
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Data Protection Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.