Residential Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal
Salary: up to £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business/role:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a modern, forward-thinking law firm due to internal promotions have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced conveyancing professional to join the team.
With offices throughout the East Midlands and extensive knowledge within the firm this is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and ambitious residential conveyancing assistant/paralegal to continue to develop your career.
Our client has strong technology in place to support you in your role and genuine development opportunities for the right person.
- Prior experience of residential conveyancing procedures and processes
- CLC / CILEx qualification or ongoing study (useful, not essential)
- Ability to work as part of a small, dedicated team
- Good organisational / administration and IT skills, using MS Office applications
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and under supervision
- Reliability and efficiency, with a results-oriented desire to see a ‘job well done
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs