Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Salary: up to £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business/role:
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one of our prestigious clients who offer a wide range of legal services for their ever growing client base. With offices throughout Yorkshire and due to continued growth the conveyancing team is looking to bring on board a talented and experienced conveyancing assistant/paralegal to support the team in Doncaster.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handling new enquiries, taking instruction from prospective clients
- Screening incoming communications via telephone, email and post
- Liaising with existing clients, providing updates and requesting required documentation
- Running a busy caseload, supporting a fee earner, with purchase, sales, mortgage and new build files
- Handling land registry, title checks, searches, reservations, applications and balances
- Supporting senior fee earners with administrative duties where required
- Closing files and ensuring accurate and organised filing
- Running client reports, supporting with billing, issuing statements and processing information through the case management system
- Holidays- 23 days 1st year, increasing to 26 days after 1 year’s service and 31 days after 5 years.
- Death in Service Life Assurance
- Auto enrolment pension
- Discounted bus travel through First Bus Employer Travel Club.
- Paycare Health Cash Plan (employee contributions)
- Payroll giving scheme for tax-free charitable donations
- Staff discounts
- Bonus scheme
- It is vital you have experience in Residential Conveyancing, either as an administrator, assistant, paralegal or similar.
If this vacancy is of interest, please click apply. Alternatively contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.