Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
£22,000 – £27,000
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client provides a comprehensive range of legal advice and services for both businesses and individuals across Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire and surrounding areas. They have been providing high quality legal advice for over 235 years. They pride themselves on providing excellent service and expert advice with the highest level of integrity and have a strong reputation in the local market.
About the Role:
- Assist conveyancer under supervision.
- File creation.
- Generation of suitable client care correspondence.
- Looking after the day-to-day administration of files.
- Attendance on clients for routine instructions and signing.
- Carrying out searches and reporting to client in relation to such searches
- Conducting routine completions
- Management of post completion work
- Using H M Land Registry portal
- Collating title/contract packs and issuing the same
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Conveyancing- ideally with the ability to run caseload of sale files.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational and client service skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and outcome-orientated with a can-do attitude.
- 25 days holiday leave
- Company Pension scheme
- Free parking at certain offices
- Company wide bonus scheme
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Data Protection Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.