Job Title: RTA Litigator
Location: Sheffield (Remote working available)
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
We are currently seeking an experienced RTA litigator to join a growing team in Sheffield. The successful candidate will have a strong background in RTA litigation and will be able to manage a caseload of both fast-track and multi-track cases.
- Managing a caseload of RTA claims from inception to settlement or trial
- Preparing and drafting legal documents including court proceedings and witness statements
- Negotiating settlements with third party insurers and solicitors
- Conducting legal research to support your case preparation
- Keeping up to date with developments in case law and legislation
- At least 2 years of experience in RTA litigation
- Good knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and case law
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing law firm that values its employees and offers flexible working arrangements. They offer a competitive salary package, including remote working options, and the opportunity to progress your career within the firm.
If you are a proactive and driven RTA litigator with a passion for delivering excellent service to clients, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Rob Addy or click apply today with an copy of your cv.
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.