Job Title: Serious Injury Paralegal
Location: Wakefield (Hybrid Working)
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Contract: Full or Part Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 to 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced adoption leave, maternity & paternity pay
- Health insurance
- Medical insurance
- Free eye tests
- Reward & recognition – long service, prize draw, incentives
- Life insurance
- Firmwide bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Free parking (if/when in office)
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Serious Injury Paralegal:
- Assist a Senior Fee Earner with mixed caseload of multi-track personal injury cases, supporting from initial claim onboarding through to case conclusion.
- Providing comprehensive administrative support on files.
- Progressing cases through the case management system.
- Answering and screening incoming communications.
- Scheduling appointments and managing diaries.
- Maintaining accurate information recording.
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders throughout the claim journey.
- Handling any additional ad-hoc tasks assigned by the fee earner.
About the business:
Our client are a top 100 UK law firm with a renowned reputation. In recent years, the organisation has modernised it’s working environment and operational procedures to improve on an already successful business model. Through promoting an agile working policy, implementing focus on work-life balance and a supportive set up has resulted in a great culture.
- Due to the nature of the work, you will need to have gained experience working within a personal injury legal environment.
- Ideally you will have exposure to multi-track personal injury or medical negligence claims, however fast-track backgrounds will be considered.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Serious Injury Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Serious Injury Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.