Job Title: Wills & Probate Solicitor
Location: Newark area
Salary: up to £50,000
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the firm/role:
CRA consulting are working with a long-standing and well-established law firm that offers a wide range of services to businesses and individuals from its Newark office. We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity has arisen for a lawyer specialising in wills & probate to join their Private Client team based in Newark area.
This is an opportunity for a lawyer experienced in private client matters to join a growing department in a Newark firm. It will give the successful candidate the chance to be instrumental in the development of the team whilst continuing to gain knowledge and experience in Wills and Probate matters.
The role includes managing a varied caseload of private client matters with a particular focus on;
- Drafting Wills and Trusts
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Advising on tax with an emphasis on inheritance tax mitigation
- Advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection deputyship applications
- Advising on trusts for pensions and life insurance policies
The successful candidate must have the ability to demonstrate sound technical knowledge in the areas outlined above.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience in all aspects of private client work, running cases from beginning to end
- The ability to work in a client facing role to nurture new clients and to develop new business
- A strong academic background
- Good technical knowledge, with particular experience in the area of Trusts
- IT skills including Word and Excel
What we can they offer you!
- Training and Development – a clear career path with progression through the firm
- Pension Contribution
- Annual Leave – A minimum of 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Summer BBQs, Christmas Parties, team lunches – we work hard so love to celebrate a job well done as a team
- Work/Life Balance
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs