Job Title: Litigation Executive / Paralegal
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000
Contract: Full Time, FTC
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a prestigious, established and friendly organisation with offices in South Yorkshire. Due to increasing work volumes, plans for team growth and a need to cover more ground with cases, the firm are hiring for a Litigation Executive to join their Dispute Resolution Department.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Litigation Executive:
- Handling a caseload of non-litigated, pre-litigated and litigation files, including property damage & disrepair, contract disputes, debt recovery, contentious probate, boundary & neighbour disputes, multi-track personal injury claims and additional ad-hoc cases
- Assisting a senior fee earner with complex and high value cases in addition to ad-hoc support on various cases as and when required
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Exposure to civil dispute resolution
- Ability and track record of managing pre-litigated and litigated cases
- CILEX fellow or LPC preferred
How to apply:
If this Litigation Executive vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigation Executive vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH14563_1662651842
Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP